TRANSFORMATIONAL YOGA WILDLIFE RETREAT
5-11 December 2018
Join us this coming December for a transformative retreat at Nambwa Tented Lodge, the only lodge uniquely situated inside the Bwabwata National Park, an area renowned for it's large herds of elephant
The yoga experience…
Working with the 5 elements of Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether we will explore the connection between the elements and our subtle energetic bodies. Gaining a deeper undestanding of how our energetic centres work and creating a Holistic self practice that can heal, restore and balance our energy.
- The yoga practice is suited to all levels, from beginners to advanced. Your yoga teacher will adapt the practice to accommodate all guests.
- During our retreat, guests will enjoy restorative, vinyasa, hatha and yin yoga, along with breathing techniques and meditation sessions.
- Sessions focus on balancing your chakras, releasing tension, whilst being connected to nature
- Experience relaxation, self-awareness and a deeper spiritual connection with yourself and a whole new culture
- There will be 2 yoga sessions planned daily, all classes are options and aim to rejuvenate our guests, whilst also helping to build on your individual practice.
NAMBWA TENTED LODGE
Nambwa Tented Lodge is within the heart of KAZA and the only lodge uniquely situated inside the Bwabwata National Park, an area renowned for it's large herds of elephant. Offering 10 luxurious tents, nestled high in the majestic Jackalberry, Sausage and Knobthorn trees. Respecting the elephants’ right of way, the lodge is built in exquisite comfort above the African Wildlife. As night falls experience the drama and spectacle as it unfolds beneath you.
Nambwa's unquenchable desire to create the most authentic African experience takes you drifting down the unspoilt Kwando River. Explore the fauna and flora up close and personal on a bush walk or a game drive with experienced guides or paddle through the safe backwaters of the Kwando River in a traditional hand crafted mokoro. A visit to a traditional village allows you the opportunity to understand the local life and culture of our people. The infamous Horseshoe Lagoon is the ideal spot for a sunset yoga session after a riveting game drive.
Soak up the breathtaking sunsets together with hippos and large herds of elephants silhouetted in purple hues over the water.
>> daily yoga and meditation
>>up close and personal with wildlife
>> exclusive luxury lodge
>> shamanic healing
>> reiki treatments
>>balancing your chakras
€ 3,750 per person shared accommodation
€ 4,750 per person private accommodation
Please note: minimum of 6 guests, maximum of 10
- exclusive, luxury accommodation for 6 nights/7days
- all meals and drinks
- all camp activities
- 1x shamanic healing session
- 1x reiki session
- private yoga teacher
- one on one sessions with your yoga teacher
- daily yoga & meditation
- park fees & levies
- welcoming gift
- travel insurance
- optional spa treatments
- transfer from Kasane airport or Victoria Falls to and from the lodge
Daily flights from South Africa to Kasane and Victoria Falls on SAA (South African Airways) and Air Namibia